MOONLIGHT

Under  the red moon
I will lay with you babe.

The white sheets I have
I wish I could fill them with love.

Under the red moon
I am asking you to believe the lie.

I can't see no way,
I can't see no other way to love,
all the paths are leading to the one I have.

I can't see no way,
I can't see no other way to love,
all the paths are leaing to the one I lost.

Under the red moon,
I will wash my sins away.
Under the red moon,

I will drink a whole bottle.

In my crystalised world,
full of monsters and gods
I will lay seeing them reflecting
the beauty of red moon's light.

I can't see no way,
I can't see no other way.
All the paths are leading to me and you but I leave.

Under the red moon
I see the real me
I have created.

Swinging under the moonlight,
wearing a red tie.
A chaotic life is what I asked
the last time I met you.

In the valleys of sadness
I got lost.
I guess I never felt being a child,
but your love is the same when I look in the red moon tonight.

Oh, baby, I am in love with the stars.
Kept my secret locked in their billion locked heart of light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Me (But I Don't Feel Alright)

Telephone Wires

Saints