🌊 Salty and Sweet 🌊

A screen delighted the film inside,
it was dark,it was blue and I was too.
Barefoot, I saw you, running towards the dawn.
A mesmerizing feeling of plain pain
passed me through.
I felt the earth collapsing and I was falling
like Alice in the hole.
Magical birds and cages too. 
I wondered how it will be to swim,
the oceans and the tears are
falling from your eyes and landing on my face.
I wore you and I can't stop, shadows life.
In the light I kept running,
my heart beat so intensivly
while I touched the ground.

Keep up, fall down,
the starts are glowing in the dark.
A galaxy in your heart and I am a shadow
that dangles in the light.

It took me from the sky,
it dehydrated me,
I came undone,
the water around me
started drowning me,
and I've tried to talk,
and I've tried to talk,
and I've tried to talk
but my mouth got full of water
and I dissolved in the lights of your love.

The dark, the light, the truth, the lies,
but I got lost in the midlight
in the sound of your love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Me (But I Don't Feel Alright)

Telephone Wires

Saints