King's Speech I

Holding up for your call like a fool in a rolling 'n' smooth pool,
swimming in the holy water by the madness of release.
Holding up for your call so I can release the grief I drunk while I was
swimming in the holy water of oblivion.
I am tired of all the sorrow that I have inside my lungs.

Why do I have to be the one?
Why do I have to wait for the sun?
There are things that never sleep,
like me
Why do I have to sail by the wind's side?
Why do I have to wait for the sun?

Wreck that can't be shipped
all my faces are made of drinks
by the king's speech

Oh, my dreams are all so big,
somebody told me that I have a long scream
cause my eyes are so big and promising.
Tears are running deep.

Holding up for your call like I am the one who's missing me,
cut by the angles of your heart even though is not that tough.
Suddenly we are so rough by the damages that have been done.

Why do I have to be the last?
Why do I have to wait for the night?
There are things that always sleep,
like you
Why do I have to drive by the road's side?
Why do I have to wait for the night?

Wreck that can't be damaged
all my life is damaged
by the king's speech.

And the sun lights the starts
it's all promising tonight
the growing dreams are overarmed
fading in the dust

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Me (But I Don't Feel Alright)

Telephone Wires

Saints