King's Speech II



It's not gonna be the same when I will break the chains
they were holding me from the very first day.
It's not gonna be the same when I will set free my pain
cause it was keeping me up with the same pace.

Her only son- she wanted more for his life
but the tables have been turned
waiting for king's speech.

Overcoming the oblivion as they are diving into sake,
come one, this is not what you want.
Stop singing all along the melody of your old soul.

The blues have turned to reds,
the sky has fallen on my feet.
I doesn't worth to leave it all.

Running all your life, away from the dissolving sand.
You are too afraid to walk straight to your way,
you have lived the damaged in between.
Abandoned in the sorrow that has been made for you by you.

Her only son- she wanted more for his life
but the currents have changed
waiting for king's speech.

The monument of love deep in your holistic soul has been burning
the flesh of our body, the one we have created
it's devouring it inch by inch.
The grief is swimming apart the golden lights.

She's waiting for king's speech,
blowing her lungs out, since her heart
has been damaged by the royal lie.

Is this love, enough, to cover all the scars that have been
existing since the day you born to this life?
Carrying something so big just because
your eyes are big.

Now you hold me in your palm,
keep me tight inside it
cause the sorrow that you keep
keeps dancing with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Me (But I Don't Feel Alright)

Saints

Telephone Wires