LND 111114


Why the water is so dark?
Under the bridges we spoke all of our misspoken words that we weren't allowed
Why the seas are so blue?
Under the bridges we dreamt of our future and I've seen it shine – I see it now.

How did we managed to build this same old love like when we were young?
Does it have to do with all the bads we've seen in life or
Does it have to do with all the ghouls we exorcised?

I feel the humid overcoming us – why are we so apart?
Distance is like a trial we have to go through for a last time,
like the ones in the past that were creating a hurricane in our hearts.
But now, it's like, silence’s screaming is so loud when I lay my body in the empty room-
and the golden light doesn't fall upon us when we speak through lines

Why the water is so dark?
I stupidly keep on asking - like you have to know -
I just can’t stop with you - you make me smile when I am with you
I feel my heart beating so fast like the words that travel through the old telephone lines

Why the waters are so dark?
Under the bridge, this is where we lost and where we began.
I have no patient of waiting and I don't think I will ever have towards it. 
Why the waters are so blue?
When we smoke together I suffocate – I barely breathe and it feels the same;
I always have those hazel fantasies when I feel your breath on my neck.

Why do we have to wave goodbye every little and awhile?
It makes the past rewinding in my mind – I just want you to have you here,
every Sunday, so we can smile and drink our morning coffee in bed.

I hate goodbyes because I,
I daydream the past when we had to move out
But why did we have to move out?
Under the bridge, where we have seen all of our dreams growing without
Without me and you for some time-
Why did we had to wait? It was like the microphone echoed onto us
But I see it now – two Novembery months and we won’t get apart till the next one.

Why do you have those flaming eyes?
Why do you have those dreamy lips that speak words out of shame?
I have to tell that no one’s going to change that no matter the distance between us.
Why the waters are under the bridge?
Don’t have to think about the dark waters under the bridge
Because we have walked out the lines and we are on the bridge waving our past away
Wearing our favourite sunglasses and we laugh while we are travelling towards it, the sun,
…why the sun has to stop shinning baby...?

Comments

Popular Posts