Places (Where We Make Mistakes)

Image result for Superiority Complex tumblr

I am in crowded places looking for you to open my eyes.
I am in crowded places looking for you to take me away.
There are so many eyes staring at us, 
telling us how we should work it out.
But we don't dare to talk about the future we planned;
so fatalistic to become something we always said we're not.

Behind the white curtains I hide.
I dare you to catch me - touch me.
You can't find me cause I fade like a ghost,
mainly when you turn to the empty side of your bed.
Like memory I discolor in the pallet of your sheets.

I am in empty places looking for something to hold on.
I need a hand to hold.
I am in empty places looking for something to make me feel.
I need your love.
But we don't meet anymore as much as we did before;
so I am frantic. 

In the woods you hide. 
You dare me to find you.
I want to hold you, 
but you don't allow me to cross the lines you set -
so romantic and scared.
Like a baby that cries and laughs I anticipate for you to come to me.

I am in old places making up for all the mistakes I've done.
I am in old places picking up all the pins  you let down. 
Orgasmic pleasure to pick up all the havoc and feel the warmth;
the anger so alive, I wear it.
We can't escape the romanticism and catastrophism we own.

People keep on asking how we work it out.
But, they don't understand the unveiling pain 
in the places we're in 
from the workplace - the house - the park -
to the darkest places we've ever been.
We become manic, but somehow we digest it. 

Maybe this life is not what we wanted it to be,
but we cheated so far on death.
Maybe this life is not what we wanted it to be,
but we gained places in it.
Places where we learnt from the mistakes we made.
Places.

Comments

Popular Posts