Blame It (On Me)

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για pandora's box tumblr


You can put the blame on me, if that's what can make you feel free.

It's like you open Pandora's box and the evils flew out.
It's a waste of time to try to close it, the evils already taunt us.
'Cause I realised that I don't know the beat of your heart,
but only the words that are coming out of your mouth.

So far, far away from where we were, but
so close, close to where we never thought we'll reach.
Guess, it was about time to get thrown under the bus.

In this hour, I look into you, but I don't see a thing.
Where is the hope to this nightmare?

We could have been something bigger and better.
But, I've not been saved from the eye of the storm.
Like a ship I wreck in the oceans and I question what I am really doing here.

Now that it's broken, it can't be fixed.
It's a curse what holds me down.
I am tired of wating for the things to change.

I miss how the things were and I do miss who I was,
but who I was is who I am not.
But, could this have been what we really wanted?
Or just consequences of what we did?
I am tired of grieving for the things that came down on me.

Please put the blame on me 'cause it's what can set you free.
I am not living in a dream and you shouldn't be held down.
I know I can do it for one last time.

Just,
-
blame it on me and dissappear.

Comments

Popular Posts