Falling (Urban Paradise)

Image result for renaissance tumblr 80s

I have nothing.

I don't know where I am heading.
I feel like a ship that's lost in the seven seas.
Will I ever find a way to heal my broken soul?

The world is tearing apart, like never before,
bombs are falling next to the walls I am standing.
And I am still standing still.
You'll never understand the mechanic pain within me,
can't be more damned than I already am.

No matter how many times I hear 'hold on a little bit',
it won't heal the wound I got from the cut.
I feel like a bird in a cage.
Will I ever find a way to open my wings and fly away?

I've been waiting for something to happen
and I've been denying the loneliness in me,
but I see that there's no way around.

I am falling from the paradise I created.

I am a million miles away from where I wish I was.
I don't know who I am anymore.
Even if you take it all away from me, I won't be bothered
'cause I am tired of counting the miles they take when I give them an inch.

There's nothing to keep me in track.
There's nothing to keep me driving.
A million miles away from where I wish I was.

I have nothing, but I will stay to this urban paradise.


Comments

Popular Posts