Getting Higher


I am floating -
I am floating in the void.
Can you feel my touch?
It's extraterrestrial.

Every inch of my body
gets to its climax.
Can you hear my thoughts?
It's transcendental.

I am floating, floating, floating, floating, floating in the vacuum.

Do you think this will ever end?
Unfolding was never easy to me,
let me experience this transparency.

I am all yours, naked.
I belong to everyone,
but -
I am only yours.

I am weightless, but you can see me.
Breathe me.
Take me into your lungs.
Let me go undercover and take you higher.
Let me go undercover and take you deeper.

I am floating in the vacuum,
but I am not lost.
Isn't it beautiful how we exist?
Don't be scared to die here,
we don't even exist in this dimension we built.
It's nothing,
it's a dream.

I am floating, floating, floating, floating, floating, don't try to bring me down to the ground.
Just come and float with me,
it's better up here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts