February (Where's my phone?)




Let's get lost in the smoke
the sun can't intertwine us.
Follow me into the oceans.
Underneath the waves.
Can you see it?
Can you see our genesis?

'Let's touch each other.' I said.
You had a taste of light,
who are you?
are you the sun?
Do you belong to our solar sanctum?

The waves seasoned our skin with salt.
See, the cigars I bought from the market
don't feel real at all - the packet's pink,
but I am still blue.
why are you not bright anymore?
where's the light?

I play with the gold sand,
my fingertips are beneath
the moist grains.

You play with my tangled hair
your fingertips are lost
within my head.

You get to know me more.
Did you know that every February,
I grow old?

Close your eyes,
dream with me.
The moon is closer than you think.

By the time this year's gone,
the earth will complete
another rotation around you.
But, I will remain still in the void
asking you for more love.

I'll be softer
and
I'll come closer.
Don't let me forget it all.
Paint us on the walls.

For now let's get lost.
Let's follow the tips of the mountains,
we will never be found in the woods.
Please...
Let's leave from the Moon.
Let's leave from this world.
Let's leave from this shore.
Can you hear me talking?
Let's leave from this beach, 
I loved it, but you seem devoured by my thoughts.
But, before we go,
where's my phone?

Comments

Popular Posts