Last Chapter. New One now.


I crave for a perfect life and when I finally have it
I destroy it.
I am this kind of perfectionist that kills his own self and it kills me.

I cry a lot in the night,

I smile when I try to sleep.
i scream because I can't find peace inside me,
I break into the dark sides of me,
looking for the boy that was trying to be happy with who he was.

Why?
Why people change?
I don't feel like this and I am hiding inside me.
I don't feel right by saying goodbye.

A last kiss,
a last embrace,
a last song to be played
a last look in the eyes,
a last touch,
a last time with you,
a last goodbye
and then, ouch, I have lost myself again.

Over and over trying again to bring the pieces together,
I've been there and done that many times
but this time I am so tired to stand in my own two feet.
I am small.

Comments

Popular Posts