Hurricane


I believed i could fly but i never noticed that my wings are only seen by my eyes,
i believed i could live in a world where i can stand alone in  this tough road
I believed i could be anything that i want but i never wanted to change for you.

the tides are changing, the time slips away
my ego is killing it and i can't breathe without you,
all this time the problem was me but i couldn't believe that
i couldn't resist to the other side that was calling me.

the heart beats so fast, it feels so much, it hurts and i can't
i wish the things weren't like that, weren't that hard
but the heart feels so much, it can't stop now,
it's too late to turn it down, too late to turn it inside out

and there's no dreams to blame, no fire to play
no tears to swipe this sadness i got inside
it's been too late to cover the pain
it's been so fake to feel again this way

the heart can't sleep, it always stays here, it always blames the things that can't say
and if you try to stay away from this shattered place you will be here again
it's like a crime scene that you never forget,
that you can't stay away.

I believed i could fly but i wasn't right,
i believed i could live but I wasn't ready,
i believed i could see all the things underneath
but the water drown me-

in a sea so deep i swim like a fish
millions of them to choose to play
but they are so sad and broken inside
awaken and released inside this hurricane

i had everything in the palm of my hands but i blew it away like dust
i had all the life inside my lungs but i breathe out till the last bit of it
is it worth all that's left undone under this glowing dark sins?

original life-
original time-
original change-
but i am still the same i can't change

Comments

Popular Posts