Worry


Do you ever ask yourself if you feel alright?
Do you ever feel the silence tearing your walls down?

Do you ever need your voice to fade like you said goodbye?
I worry a lot.

What if,
I am wasting my years?
What if,
I am wasting my time?
I keep on reminiscing the old times.

Who's living a life in the same line with me?
Is it just me or is it a dream?
They say "I don't know who you are now",
but they never asked to learn.

I become tired, easily.
Does it matter?

The lust overcomes the skin I wear,
becomes something to have;
someone to own,
someone to love,
someone to care,
someone to worry about;
anything to cover the absenceness in time.

I cross a line to a meaningful life;
does it matter if i am mirroring the egocentric love to you?
I don't know who I became between the phone-calls.
I got tangled in the telephone wires.
I suffocate in this chaotic atmosphere. 
I worry a lot about the things I don't know.

What if,
I am wasting my human substance?
What if,
I continuously ask "Who's living their life in the same line with mine?"
to feel loneliness? 

The silence screams violently in my ears,
I phone to tell you how I feel but I asked;
Do you ever ask yourself if you are conscious?
Do you ever ask yourself if you are a blank slate?
If not, it syncopates to the heart you wear at night.

What if,
I worry too much?
What if,
I need to forget about it?

Comments

Popular Posts