Betrayed

I might regret all the things I said,
but I feel weightless tonight.
I can't be afraid of speaking my mind,
but I know I shoulda feel something at times.

The white flags turned out to be red,
now the air's thicker and I suffocate.
I might feel lonely tonight,
but I am smart enough to trick my mind.

If I want to let go, the way out is not that long.
I can't change who I am
cause I will become who I am not.

It's better to live a loveless life than a lie,
but it's in me and I can't be treated like your enemy.
I only take responsibility for my words.

It's time to talk about the things I love.
It's time to talk about the things that are right and wrong.
It's time to grow my roots old.

The white flags won't wave for a long time,
now the atmosphere is cold I can't revolve.
I might feel lonely tonight,
but I need to be solely owned by my mind.

If you want to stay, then stop fighting over who I am not.
I can't change who I am 
cause I will become somebody else and that's not fair.

Comments

Popular Posts