Give it All, Take it All Back.



When we were in love you didn't ask for much,
pleasing was coming so easily when you asked.
I think you are hurting.
Oh, I am sure you are hurting baby.
I can see your halo fading, but, why?
What happened baby?

It was life, wasn't it?
It was too much to handle.
Stop crying.

Walking in threads never scared you, but
things have changed and I see you hiding.
Avoiding to walk in empty roads, oh fuck.
Oh baby,
I can feel your pain in my skin,
it's haunting me.

It was the Devil, wasn't it?
Don't let him catch you,
you are not that stable.

Does it have to do with the changing facts?
Does it have to do with the immune lies?
Does it have to do with the growing part?
Does it have to do with the dissatisfaction of life?

I sense everything and I sense nothing.
So give me all you can give,
take back all that you gave.
Don't bother to ask, I'm so used to that feeling.

Words were never enough, so please
hit me as much as you can.
Touches were never enough, so please
kiss me as much as you hate me.

I am numb and blue.
I am lost and found.

Give it all baby, I am hurting.
I am not scared of silence at all.
Oh, baby, give it all to me.
I, - I - want to taste it all.

Comments

Popular Posts