Awakening

Related image

All my life I've spend the hours,
I've spend the days to make you whole.
I listened and condemned,
but I am tired by all the noise you create.
Who said I can't escape your voices in my head?

I don't have the time
to save another life.
I need to make up mine,
so farewell to your lies.

That's not the right place.
That's not the right time.
That's not the right person
to ask for one more chance.

I don't have any willingness to fight
to save your life
I don't want to make up time just
to hear how you could have made it right.

Wish I could fix you.
But I can't.
Like tides we come and go.
But I hated and I loved.
Wish I could take you higher.
But I can't get you off the ground.
Like tides we exist and disappear.
Awakening from this dream I dream.

I don't have the right time
- and -
I don't want to make it up.
Cause I need to fix my life,
before I fix yours -
give me time to carry on.

Comments

Popular Posts