Swim (Back Home)


Swimming back home never felt so satisfying.
Feeling the lights hitting into me and lighting me up.
Guess I couldn't imagine I would break from your lies.
Guess I couldn't imagine I would escape from your  arms.

But, I am open and ready to dive into the blue ocean.
In an ecstatic need to wash off the skin I wear.
I can't tell how much I felt the lies creeping under it.
Really, who taught you to garnish the truth with lying nouns?

Diving into the blue.
I feel the water touching my soul.
Every inch of my body is floating.
I can't swim back to the past, but
I can swim back home if you let go.

And I am open and ready to love, are you?
I wish I could make up your soul, but it seems
the love I have can only heal what's already fine.
Like salt I lay into your mouth, but I can forgo it all if you dive with me into the blue.

Swimming back home never felt so satisfying.
Shinning like gold - no one can touch my burning soul.
I came back after hitting bottom.
I came back like a tsunami that hits the shore.

I am reborned.

Comments

Popular Posts