Death


Lonely but one and only;
may I don't want to leave this earth as
I feel young inside.
A reckless heart beats intensively all the time.
But, history taught us that we expire somehow.
Nobody lives forever;
forever does not exist,
it can't be found in this human race, only in acts survive.

Don't want to die as nobody,
there is a history we need to write.
I want to be a part
or
belong to somebody;
feel love.

I won't stand to die alone,
but
I ain't live a life, can't choose it all.
There is no trust only thrust in our minds;
a sea full of mice scratching the wounds we got from
the broken promises and lies that flow in our human race.

It's difficult to have it all.
Lonely heart but crowded body;
one to own and one to provide.
You might own both but I will risk it if I had to die in your embrace;
we might not be remembered but for us
history will choose a different path.

I may wanna die but I don't want to be nobody;
I want to belong to you, you.
Forever us, If I had to risk, I will throw the dice twice to have you by my side in the following life
I am not afraid of death but the feeling I can't deny; love and fading.

Death loves me as much as life is loved by human beings;
if I had to choose between black and white, I will choose black
as we all are going to leave sooner or later.

A vanity of love, a mirror of self-deception
there's no much time, running out of mine.
I don't want to die and be nobody, alone in a fire;
the need for survival is love; I want to have it all.
History is an erotique war;
who will feel it and who will not;
love.

Comments

Popular Posts