Wicked



The way you make me feel is sexy, you cause me pain but,
we are evil.
We don't feel it, we don't need it - to say we are in love.
We only dance the steps that lead us to wicked places.

I want to lean on your shoulder but I don't want to take your freedom away.
I don't want to fall in love but to dance naked with your lust.
I want to lean on your shoulder but I don't want  to steal your happiness away.

Baby, there's nothing we could make.
Baby, there's nothing between us.
Baby, there's noting we could have done.
Baby, there's nothing within us.

What if I was driving away from you just because you waved the white flags to my game?
What if I was getting away from you just because you wanted to stay alone in the game?

Baby, don't tell me to listen to your song.
Baby, don't make me feel unloved.
Baby, don't tell me to listen to you lying.
Baby, don't make me feel the pain.

The way you move around me is euphorically evil,
but we got nothing to hold our lust on.
We walk on threads and we laugh while we are falling apart.
We make edgy decisions to feel the passion we have for each-other.

Baby, we are scared to think where we were.
Baby, we are avoiding the heart's beat just cause we can't shape.
Baby, we are scared to think we are falling.
Baby, we are in love and we can't escape from this wicked game.

We both want to stay and play this wicked game;
so let's get naked.
We are in love baby.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts